How I read abroad after 12th?

Asked by Prabhakartripathi_pt45 almost 2 years ago

Answers 1
Keith Malloy

Keith Malloy

Serial Tech Entrepreneur | Blockchain Dev & Advisor | Public Speaker I Cyber Security Researcher| AI

The procedure is very standard. You only need to meet the eligibility criteria and follow some steps. The primary concerns are the exams and the budget. That you have to pay attention to. Otherwise all the things for bachelors abroad are not too complex to understand.

In past years only undergraduate students targeted abroad countries for masters. Going away from bachelor abroad was not a thing until a few years back. Now because of globalization and increasing digitalization, it is getting easier. Students in school are no longer aware of the study abroad options they have. In a way it is a pretty good deal because instead of planning your education later in your studies, you can start early.

If you have completed your 12the or in verge of it, here are the things you need to have for studying abroad - 

  • your 12th completed
  • all academic transcripts
  • bonafide student proof
  • financial proof of funds
  • language test score
  • ACT/SAT test score (USA universities)
  • application fee

You have to maintain these things as a n eligibility criteria. Once you have all these you can start applying on the official program page of the university you choose. Keep in mind that the language test here is a crucial thing and not at all flexible. You can’t get into a foreign university with a language test. The most common ones are IELTS and TOEFL.

ACT or SAT scores are subject to the university. A large number of American universities require these tests for bachelor admissions. However, there are large number of universities that do not. Thus this requirement is a bit flexible. If you want some good university suggest, you can try the FREE SCHOOL Explore Tool. This will suggest university names based on your grades and interests. Let me know how all of this pans out.


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours