How do i study in uk after my 12th and which degree is better am from commerce background and scholorships there ...which covera my fees...and what if i dont have high funds or no funds in account?

Asked by Fariya Naaz over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Ajay Tewani

Ajay Tewani

Investment Analyst at IFC - World Bank Group | IIM Ahmedabad | CA | CFA Level III

After you have finished your class 12th in commerce background, you are available with multiple options to study in the UK. Commerce is a wide field of study consisting of numerous career opportunities. You can select any related course after the 12th, depending upon your interest, fulfilment of entry requirements, and ambitions. Listed below are some top courses that you can opt for after studying commerce in 12th standard: 

BSc(Hons) Accounting and Finance
BA Accounting & Finance
Mathematics with Finance
BSc Financial management 

BSc(Hons) Economics
BSc(Hons) Mathematics and Economics
BA Economics
BSc Financial Economics

BSc(Hons) Healthcare Management 
BA(Hons) Business and Management 
BA Business & Law 

Coming to the funds now, what you should know is that multiple UK Universities provide scholarships as well as bursaries to provide funds to the students. Some of the scholarships and bursaries provided by the UK Universities include The Chevening scholarship, Euraxess UK and The Commonwealth scholarships. The Royal Society Grants. Given below are some of the universities that offer scholarships to students: 

University of Oxford
The University of Edinburgh
University of Nottingham 
University of Leicester
University of Warwick
University of Kent
University of Sheffield 
Durham University 





Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours