How could I get a scholarship to study in Canada for Bachelor's degree and how can I live there?
Asked by Monika over 1 year ago
Here is a list of scholarships that you can look for doing your studies in canada:
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
University of Waterloo International Master’s and Doctoral Awards
Ontario Graduate Scholarship
University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowship
University of Calgary Graduate Awards and Scholarships
I have also listed below the steps to apply for a scholarship:
1. Register for the scholarship, usually by completing an online application form.
2. Check your inbox to make sure you’ve received the confirmation email.
3. Write a personal statement or essay. Try to be original and impress through your unique experiences and ideas.
4. Get official proof of your academic, athletic, or artistic achievements. Translate the documents if necessary — it usually is.
5. Get official proof of your low income or nationality (for region-based scholarships). Again, a translation might be necessary.
6. Submit the acceptance letter from the university. You won’t receive the scholarship without confirming that you will actually begin studies.
7. Wait for the results. If selected, congratulations, you’re a winner!
If you need any more assistance to apply to scholarships, just get in touch with Study Abroad Experts here. They will analyse your profile and accordingly suggest you the best scholarships and also help you in the entire process for FREE.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours