How can we apply without IELTS in Canadian Universities , I want to know the procedure?
Asked by raneesh over 1 year ago
IELTS scores are just a kind of document that you need to submit to help the colleges in evaluating your proficiency in the English language. Therefore, if you wish to apply to a college without an IELTS score, then you will need to provide some other documents that prove your language proficiency. Here are a few things that may come in handy:
- You have to provide a letter from your previous university that the course in which you studied was in English, then your job is done.
- If your graduation country has English as an official language, then there won’t be any requirement for IELTS.
- Some universities may undertake their own test known as the Intensive English Language Program(IELP) for the English language if the candidate is unable to provide his/her IELTS score.
- If you have just one year of experience in any academic study in the USA, then IELTS won’t be necessary.
- There are some bridge courses also provided by universities for the candidates who could not clear the language requirements, in which they provide training in the language and then you get your admission.
Rest the procedure of admission will be the same as a normal application, the only difference will be that now you will submit one of the above documents in place of the IELTS score.
Do you want me to tell you the universities that do not require IELTS scores?
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours