How can I get into top university with 70 CGPA and scholarships for masters in architecture?

Asked by Karunya over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Prakhar Tyagi

Prakhar Tyagi

MentR-Me Team

Country Expert : UK

One disadvantage of studying abroad is the high cost of tuition and living expenses incurred by the student due to a variety of factors. The Indian rupee's weakness against foreign currencies is a major factor. Candidates who are passionate about studying abroad, on the other hand, will be able to realise their dream. Let us look at the requirements for pursuing an M.Arch abroad. Candidates should be reminded that we will be discussing the advanced stage of architecture, i.e. Master of Architecture eligibility guidelines. Candidates interested in pursuing a Masters in Architecture should ideally have a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or an undergraduate degree in a field related to design and the built environment. Because academic requirements are never fixed, graduates from any field with the necessary skills and a passion for architecture should check the academic requirements and apply accordingly. A good architect would always allow their work to speak for itself. And, because we're talking about pursuing an M.Arch abroad, candidates must submit a portfolio of projects they've worked on. The exact submission guidelines would be available to the candidate on the university's official website. Candidates would be expected to follow the same rules. For a better chance of acceptance, show creative work that demonstrates the student's skills and talent. Because the application is for a Masters in Architecture programme abroad, the requirements may differ depending on the architectural school. For your M.Arch application, we have provided general application requirements:

Relevant Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
Portfolio of past work experiences
English Proficiency Test
GRE Scores (subject to country)
Statement of Purpose
Letter of Recommendation
Resume (CV)
If you have any further questions just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours