How can I get admission for Master of Genetics in abroad?And which colleges are best for this course?
Asked by Ishika mamurkar almost 2 years ago
Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development, web site traffic growth,
For masters in Genetics programs abroad, the admission process is not that complex. It’s basically documents and tests that you need to prepare. But yeah, neglecting any one of the small details can cost you later on. I’ll simplify all the necessary steps that need to be followed.
- prepare a bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- prepare academic records (transcripts, certificates, curriculars etc.)
- prepare necessary document ready (ID, passport, photos)
- give GRE exam
- give IELTS or TOEFL based on university preference
- prepare SOP, LORs and Essays
- start your application process on the official website
- upload documents, answer questions and submit
- start your visa and scholarship application
- book your flight and start your journey abroad
Simply just focus on gathering all your documents so that there’s no delay later on. For the important ones, the standardized tests; GRE and a language test (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE) will need some extra focus. Also, don’t forget to put effort in SOP, LORs and Essays. These tests are very important and you need to apply for any master program in foreign countries.
For your college options, I would recommend USA based universities for the foremost choice. Masters of Genetics is a very niche program and it would be good if you have many options to browse. USA universities offer these kinds of programs and have excellent grasp on them. Specifically try these ones first -
- John Hopkins University
- University of Georgia
- North Carolina State University
- University of South Florida
I hope this cleared some of your doubts regarding this topic. However if you think you need some more details, just leave a comment.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours