How can I apply for Spring intake abroad?

Asked by about 1 year ago

Answers 1
Divyakshi  Gupta

Divyakshi Gupta

Study Abroad Expert

Once you decide to enroll in the spring intake US, follow these admission steps/requirements and begin your application process.

Explore the various university options mentioned above or others, and select a particular course, fee structure, payment method, etc.
As per university requirements, take tests like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT, ACT, PTE, DET, etc. 
Apply to the universities with documents, including academic resume/CV, academic transcripts, proof of English language proficiency, SAT/GMAT/ACT/GRE scores, statement of purpose (SOP), letter of recommendation (LOR), and others. 
You can also apply to the universities with a conditional offer letter in case a vital exam score is absent. 
After receiving the letter of acceptance from a university, you can apply for F1-Student Visa with documents like a passport, identity proof, application fee payment receipt, photo, etc. 

If you need any further information, you can directly get in touch with Study Abroad Experts here. They will analyse your profile and not just help you with all required information but also assist you in the entire application process for FREE.

Hope this helps!


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours