How and where do I do masters in music and performing arts at UK?

Asked by Lawrence D'souza about 2 years ago

Answers 1
Nipun Mahajan

Nipun Mahajan


The University of York in England is very good for music and performing arts. If you have researched a little about your options, you must have come across this name. It is the best place for musical and performing arts master programs in the UK. To be honest, not just in the UK but globally too.

I’m not saying that the University of York in England is the #1 music school. But apart from academics, you also need degree recognition. Because if you are planning to spend a load of money studying abroad, I’m sure you would want good career opportunities. The University of York is very famous and partnered with tons of organizations in different countries.

Plus, England is the central face of the UK and Europe. Out of all other countries, Uk is most definitely the best option. There are certain things that you would not get in any other area. First, to a significant degree. Secondly, world-class facilities and infrastructure. And third, the best location in Europe.

Coming to how you can get this admission, first, you need to make sure that you have all your education & curricular records. Along with that don’t forget to attempt IELTS and GRE, you will need these for sure. Then you can start your application on the official page of the program.

This is the simplest way I could put it. Let me know if you still have any more queries or confusion. I would be more than happy to help. 


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours