What is the process of scholarship in Canada?
Asked by Sakshi over 1 year ago
So different types of scholarships target different students. You should always check if you can apply, if the scholarship application deadlines are up-to-date, and if the scholarship is open to national students, international students, or both.
Here are the 7 Steps to apply for a scholarship
1. Register for the scholarship, usually by completing an online application form.
2. Check your inbox to make sure you’ve received the confirmation email.
3. Write a personal statement or essay. Try to be original and impress through your unique experiences and ideas.
4. Get official proof of your academic, athletic, or artistic achievements. Translate the documents if necessary — it usually is.
5. Get official proof of your low income or nationality (for region-based scholarships). Again, a translation might be necessary.
6. Submit the acceptance letter from the university. You won’t receive the scholarship without confirming that you will actually begin your studies.
7. Wait for the results. If selected, congratulations, you’re a winner!
If this looks like a difficult task to do by yourself, you should directly get in touch with Study Abroad Experts here. They will not just help you with all the relevant information but also assist you in the entire process for FREE.
Hope this helps!
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours