Hi,so i want to know what courses should i go for if i want to pursue masters.I have done bachelors in civil engineering and worked for three years and now working as Software engineer since 5 months?

Asked by Ayush over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Kaivan Dave

Kaivan Dave

Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development, web site traffic growth,

Looking at the details you mentioned, I strongly feel that you should opt for a Masters in Software Engineering. The Masters in Software Engineering in USA is a degree which can be taken by students coming from an engineering background and have some years of experience. You will gain all the skills necessary to start a career in the domain, such as code cracking, Quality assurance, and Project Management by doing your MS in Software Engineering in USA. Here is a list of universities for a Masters in Software Engineering in USA:
1. Cleveland State University

2. Saint Louis University

3. California State University

4. Florida Institute of Technology

5. University of Wisconsin

6. DePaul University

7. Texas State University

8. Pace University

You should also keep in mind that all universities have a certain set of profile requirements, and you need to apply to universities that align with your profile for the same. It’s not necessary that you will be able to apply to all of these mentioned universities because of your profile. Still, there is also a possibility that you can get into some more exceptional universities. 

I know it can be a bit difficult to find out which universities match your profile, and then there is also a high chance of miscommunication because of a plethora of data over the internet. 

I suggest you check out the FREE School Explore Tool here. It will generate a personalised list of schools that match your profile and preferences. This will make it easier for you to narrow down your best choices then. 

Once you have your school list, I’m sure you would also have questions like how to apply, what are the documents required etc. Let me know, and I will help you with relevant information. 



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours