Hi I am SaikrishnaI, I want to go to the USA to but my GPA and IELTS score is low. So could you please suggest me the Universities which accept low scores?
Asked by saikrishna over 1 year ago
Scoring a low GPA would possibly appear like a horrendous mistake but it is absolutely not the stop of the world. Firstly, we must make clear what we imply when we say a scholar has a low GPA. The definition of a low GPA depends usually on your private goals and target colleges, but a usual rule of thumb is that any GPA below a 3 places you in the decrease vary for most colleges in the U.S. and so is the case in the United States of America. If you are someone upset with your GPA then here is a listing of Universities that Accept Low GPA for Masters in the USA!
You may have a low GPA, however, this doesn’t mean you wouldn’t be able to secure admission in a college abroad. Follow these whilst making use of to universities that will help you in your admission:
- Explain the cause for your low grades- You can encompass this both in a personal declaration or SOP or during an interview. You can additionally write a separate letter in this regard.
A sturdy personal statement/statement of reason will prove appreciably useful.
- Highlight subjects or find out about areas in which you have better scores– Though your normal score may be low, you can highlight the topics in which you performed well.
Good rankings in checks such as GRE or GMAT will improve your application.
- Focus on other parts of your application- Include relevant professional experience, internships, venture experience and personal competencies and expertise.
- Enroll in Courses- Take up additional brief certification guides on line or in any other case that would exhibit the admission committee the abilities you developed and decorate your profile.
Documents required will depend on the route and the university you are applying to. Following are the fashionable archives required:
- Completely filled application form
- a private declaration – explaining your motivation for choosing the programme and University, explaining your low grades, any applicable capabilities and ride you have (through studying or work), and your future career aspirations and how this programme will guide you in reaching this
- Academic Transcripts
- Copy of bachelor’s degree or equal
- Copy of english language test scores
- Copy of GMAT/GRE/LSAT/MCAT check scores
- Self-attested X
Following are some of the universities which accept low scores:-
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Oakwood University
- Stillman College
- Talladega College
- University of Advancing Technology
- University of Alaska Southeast
- University of Arkansas at Monticello Arkansas Baptist College
- University of Arkansas at Monticello
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours