Hi, I've completed my graduation in Mechanical Engineering and planning to do my master's in Computer science, is it possible, if yes can you pls provide a list of some best universities?

Asked by Harsha Vardhan Chinthoju over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Kimaya Nigam

Kimaya Nigam

MentR-Me Team

Country Expert : USA

Yes, ofcourse it's possible. 

MS in Computer Science is usually offered as a Master of Science (MSc) degree. It is offered as a one-year or two-year course depending on the country where you are pursuing it. The degree program includes advanced coursework like Data Science, artificial intelligence, software engineering, scientific computing, and information systems. This program enables you to apply algorithmic principles and mathematical foundations to real-world problems. Through this course, one is also equipped with skills like designing and implementing a computer-based system, and programming and applying design and development principles to make different software systems.

The top universities to pursue an MS in computer science include:
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), US
2. Stanford University, US
3. University of Oxford, UK
4. University of Cambridge, UK
5. National University of Singapore, Singapore


Let me know if you need any other information from my end. 




Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours