Hi I want to pursue my post graduation degree from USA i have completed my bachelors in 2016..?

Asked by Tayaba Raffath about 1 year ago

Answers 1
Ajay Kaparwan

Ajay Kaparwan

Founder & CEO at Blackcoffe

Pursuing a post-graduation degree in the USA is possible, but you must justify the gap of 4 years. In addition, the admissions committee wants to know what you were doing during the gap. For example, you were working in a company, preparing for a competitive exam, volunteering in a shelter/ mental health association, etc. Other than the clarification, you also need to meet the basic eligibility criteria and requirements for admission to the course, whether MBA, MIM, or any other degree. The top USA colleges are Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Princeton University, Columbia University, Yale University, CalTech, etc. 

A full-time master's degree/ post-graduation degree at an American university usually lasts two years. On average, you will require at least 2 to 3 years of work experience, an undergraduate degree in a relevant field or relevant subjects, proficiency in the English language, and standardised test scores like (GMAT/ GRE for a post-graduate program or SAT/ ACT for the undergraduate program). Besides this, you will be asked to submit documents like academic transcripts, language proficiency test reports, standardised test scores, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose and complete application. Meanwhile, a post-graduation degree in the USA typically costs Rs 30.27 lakh per year, which includes Rs. 8.02 lakh for living expenses.




Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours