Hi! I have completed BSc in Electronics. I graduated in 2019 and have 2.7 years of work experience. Now I want to do MSc in Canada. Do Canadian Universities accept 15 years of education for MSc?

Asked by Jayanthi Likhitha about 2 years ago

Answers 1
Kimaya Nigam

Kimaya Nigam

MentR-Me Team

Country Expert : USA

Yes, Canadian Universities accept 15 years of education for an MSc. However, all candidates need to satisfy the Visa officer that their attention is real and they will leave after completion of their studies. In your scenario, you need to inform the Visa officer On what grounds you are resuming your research after that long time. If you correctly persuade the visa officer, he will grant you a Visa. The maximum you can add is a 1–2 pager cowl letter in which you can explain your situation. Your archives will tell the closing story.

What to do?

  • Prepare all of the above three mentioned question's answers with documented proof.
  • Try to get admission to Top tier College/University.
  • The show is sold to cash in your accounts.
  • Attached is a letter from your enterprise that you are going to leave and will resume after completion of studies, will get promoted, and blah blah.
  • Try to get admission in your most recent employment field-related course. Thanks for A2A.

Universities/Colleges will not have any problem accepting you as a student if you have a 2.7 years gap. On the other hand, it is up to the Canadian Immigration department to grant you a visa even if you have obtained an admission letter from the college.

To enhance your chances of acceptance, please refer to the below points:

  • The direction duration should be more than 1 and a half years.
  • Choose a University and now not a college.
  • Choose a course at once related to your graduation field.
  • Showing a work ride in your education field will increase your chances too.
  • As the whole is over 2 years, the immigration department will look closely at your software. They will take delivery of the candidates who seem extra honest about schooling and not those who come there for immigration (PR) purposes only. 


What college are you looking for?


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours