Hi, I have a CGPA of 6.52. Will I be able to get to Universities in Canada?Also, which course is best for Masters in Civil Engineering?
Asked by Hemanth over 1 year ago
See, CGPA matters. There's no doubt about that. But it's no longer the only finding out factor.6.5 is not a horrific CGPA, but truly speaking, it is just above common, and this won't cut it.
An accurate CGPA may also or may not ensure a tremendous University. Still, in case you are currently not in a position to get a respectable enough CGPA, you would have to focus on different elements that would contribute to improving your profile and admission-worthy.
I'll list out a few methods that can enrich your usual profile:-
- If you're nevertheless in college, try to deliver your CGPA up as high as viable throughout the final duration.
- However, if you've graduated, then Score nicely on your TOEFL/IELTS or any relevant competitive exam.
- A desirable rating (or any aggressive check score) provides a great price to your profile.
- Try for a rating > one hundred TOEFL and an IELTS band round 8.
Craft a compelling Statement Of Purpose
- Your SOP is one of the most necessary factors/documents to determine whether you go forward.
- And whilst a low GPA may seem like a blocker, an SOP is beyond simply grades. It also showcases your intentions and establishes your enthusiasm to learn about that University/college.
- Make sure you make a strong SOP.
- Never cut the price of good LORs.
The following concentrations are on hand for graduate ranges in civil engineering:
- Construction Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria for MS in Civil Engineering
Candidates looking to pursue MS in Civil Engineering in Canada need to meet the following primary eligibility requirements:
- A bachelor's diploma in Civil Engineering and related science and engineering fields.
- The required minimum grade and percentile may also vary in special universities and colleges.
- Language talent exams like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, or Cambridge English.
- GRE scores in Civil Engineering in Canada Cost
- If you are planning to study MS in civil engineering, the probability is that you will incur more than one expense. These can begin from practice for admission to your living expenses.
The prices for admission in MS in Civil Engineering in Canada can include:
- IELTS/ TOEFL fee: Rs. 14,700/ Rs. 13,780
- GRE fee: Rs 15,800
- Application fee: Rs 7020
- Visa fee: Rs. 8880
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours