Hi, I am a student for a bachelor's in hospitality management it is completing in next month. Want to go to Canada so can apply without my IELTS for a Master’s?
Asked by Sarabjeet kaur over 1 year ago
Before detailing the stipulations of eligibility for Hotel Management in Canada, it is essential to understand the nature and structure of the direction offered with the aid of the institutions. In particular, Hotel Management and Hospitality programs goal to equip persons with fundamental to advanced-level expertise related to the operation of hotels, housekeeping, culinary arts, catering, menu format and creation, and tournament management, amongst others. Since the beginning degree jobs in this subject require candidates to have a working thought of all these processes, the route is intricately designed to embody multifarious disciplines and elements of Hotel Management.
Eligibility for Hotel Management in Canada
- The candidate must have done 10 two education courses in any stream, i.e., Science/Arts/Commerce, from an acknowledged institution.
- Some packages also require a mathematical background or proficiency in mathematical ideas and applications.
- Many Canadian universities furnish preparatory mathematical guides for those who don't fulfill this admission criterion.
- SAT scores.
- A Bachelor in Hotel Management or related tiers in International Hotel Management, Catering, Hotel Administration, Travel, and Tourism, are normally 4-year programs.
- Universities in Canada largely comply with cosy admission criteria with recognition of prior qualifications, although English language requirements should be fulfilled unequivocally.
Suppose you are aspiring to find out about abroad, specifically in Canada. In that case, qualifying for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test is now not a compulsion anymore in many Canadian universities. Apart from being expensive, one wishes to make strenuous efforts to clear the IELTS exam. So, now the question arises how and where to find out about ADA without IELTS? You can do this strategically by selecting to find out about universities that do not consider IELTS as an obligatory criterion.
To evaluate your proficiency in the English language, famous Canadian universities adopt alternative measures. For example, in some universities, you can enroll using a letter of suggestion from your preceding faculties related to your English proficiency. There is also an exemption for students of more than a few nationalities associated with the English language talent test. In addition, many universities in Canada receive various other varieties of English skill ability credentials apart from IELTS.
So, what do you think? Does this seem helpful or do you need any more information?
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours