Hi. Does UKVI accept Prodigy Finance education loans?

Asked by Alisha about 1 year ago

Answers 1

Hey, in case you meant UK Visa and Immigration process, Here's the information - 

Generally, international students enter the UK on a “Tier-4 Visa” for a full-time study program. You should apply for a UK study visa through their website. You can apply for a visa up to three months before your course begins. However, because the process is lengthy, begin early to ensure that you have enough time to correctly finish your application.

The UK awards student visas according to a points-based system. To obtain the required number of points, you will need supporting information and documents. Generally, this entails the following:
1) Passport details and a recent photograph of a UK Visa approved size
2) A ‘Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from your institution
3) Proof of proficiency in the English language
4) Proof that you have the financial means to support yourself for the duration of your study. (Your tuition fee + Cost of Living)

NOTE - Loans are not at all related to visas, however, Different Universities might have different requirements and Loan acceptance conditions. 

Let me know if there's any specific university in your mind to provide you with more details!


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours