Hey I want to do deploma or BA in social work in Canada which school will be the best?

Asked by Adisha sharma over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Shruti g

Shruti g

Investment Professional at TPG Capital; Co-Founder & Co-President at Headway Circuit

The university or college you choose to go to can have a major impact on the rest of your life, so it's probably a good idea to do some research first. 

Here’s a list of top schools to study social work in Canada:

Sault College
University of Guelph-Humber
University of Alberta
Royal Roads University
Red River College

Some of the things to keep in mind while choosing your University should be:

Good Research: Research which universities offer your desired program, keeping in mind their educational structure, admission process, scholarships etc.

 Look for affordability: a) Compare fees of universities you have shortlisted and scholarships they provide. b) Be aware of the cost of living in the selected country

External factors: Factors like weather, safety, culture, language etc. should be kept in mind while choosing the country

 Employability rate: Check if the country offers employment opportunities in your field after your graduation.

 Visa requirements: Learn about student visa requirements to avoid facing complications post admit.


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours