Hello mam/sir. Currently iam pursuing my bachelor's in MBC. I wanted to study masters in chemistry in USA?
Asked by Pavithra Pavi about 1 year ago
Earning a master’s degree in chemistry can expand your professional options as well as qualify you for leadership roles and highly-valued specializations. This, in turn, can raise your earning power and place you on the front lines of a field brimming with innovation.
Top Universities for a Masters in Chemistry in USA
1. The George Washington University - Columbian College of Arts & Sciences
2. Northeastern Illinois University
3. Tufts University - Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
4. Rice University | Wiess School of Natural Sciences
5. The University of Texas at Dallas
6. Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
7. University of Texas Arlington
8. University of New Haven
9. University of Kansas
10. University of Colorado Boulder
Hope this helps!
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours