Hello, I'm Sandeep. Recently I completed my M. Tech. I'm a little bit of confusion. As I pursued my M. Tech in India can I again go for a Master's in USA or Canada or do I need to go for PHD.?

Asked by Sandeep Goud about 1 year ago

Answers 1

Hey, Of course, you can pursue your Master's again from abroad, there is no such issue. 

Here are a few of the best universities in the USA For MS in Information Technology:

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Stanford University
Carnegie Mellon University      
University of Pennsylvania
Johns Hopkins University   


Undergraduate Degree-
To apply for MS IT In USA Universities, it is necessary to possess a bachelor's degree that is three to four years in duration in an appropriate course/subject.

English Language Proficiency & Other Score Requirements-
To be admitted to US universities, international students must provide proof of their language proficiency. The following are the requirements for a Masters In Information Technology USA:

IELTS: 6.5
GRE: at least 161 and 150 on the Quantitative and Verbal sections.


Original Marks Sheet or Provisional certificates
Valid passport with minimum 6 months of validity
SEVIS-Fee payment receipt
Visa fees payment receipt
Form DS-160, Form I-20, from US institution
Score sheet of standardized exams taken to study in the USA.
Availability of sufficient funds
2 to 3 LOR

Let me know if you have further questions, would be glad to answer more questions!


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours