Finished my bachelor's degree in physics and want to pursue MS in physics in abroad please guide me?

I belong to a middle class family. 30 lacs is too much to spend and I don't know the procedure on how to apply for Universities and what exams to give

Asked by Arunav Dash almost 2 years ago

Answers 1
Nikhil Agarwal

Nikhil Agarwal

MentR-Me Team

Country Expert : Australia

Congratulations to you on completing your bachelor’s in physics; for your MS in physics, I would suggest you go to the US because of its world-class universities; the United States is the best country in which to study physics. The United States is home to cutting-edge universities. The United States leads the globe in numerous sectors, including social sciences, engineering, and science and technology. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is a private university in Massachusetts. Some other countries that you can target are:

Switzerland: Reasons include: a high-paying job, excellent public transportation, and a high-quality healthcare system.
Canada: Reasons include: trusted educational excellence, a bilingual community, and international job prospects.
China: Reasons include: low-cost study abroad programmes, a rich culture, learning Mandarin Chinese, and being a partner of numerous organisations.
Ireland: Reasons include: low school and living costs, generous post-study immigration permissions, and the presence of IT behemoths.
Australia: Reasons include: a high level of student satisfaction, globally competent degree programmes, and a multicultural community.
Taiwan: Reasons include: affordable tuition and living costs, English-speaking residents, and gorgeous tourist attractions.
If you want to know more about any of the above-mentioned countries just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours