Do US universities accept online degrees? Precisely, Jain University Online MCA program.?

Asked by Hitheshwar about 1 year ago

Answers 1
Divyakshi  Gupta

Divyakshi Gupta

Study Abroad Expert

The universities abroad accept degrees from only recognized, established and esteemed universities, irrespective of the teaching mode. You just need to confirmt eh accreditation of your college and if it as recognized then any university would accept it. You also need to make sure that you fulfill other eligibility requirementsas well like your bachelor’s GPA, entrance test scores, extracurricullars etc. 

Let me know which course you wish to pursue and I can share the relevant requirements with you.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours