I have completed BDS in 2018 and have been working as a dentist from 3 years. I wish to pursue MBA in Healthcare in the UK, any suggestions please?
Asked by Bargav Rangineni over 1 year ago
MBA Healthcare Management in the UK (higher education) can be acquired in specialization areas like public health, global health services, health economics, and operational health management. The average salary earned by healthcare managers in the UK is 37,888 Euros to 42,870 Euros.
Some of the top universities to pursue master’s in healthcare management in the UK are listed below along with the course fees:
- University of Oxford : € 34,970
- University of Cambridge : € 45,864
- University College London : € 25,800
- The University of Edinburgh : € 25,000
- The University of Manchester : € 20,500
- King’s College London : € 27,900
- University of Bristol : € 21,800
- University of Warwick : € 28,520
I suggest you check out the FREE School Explore Tool here. It will generate a personalised list of schools that match your profile and preferences. This will make it easier for you to narrow down your best choices then.
Let me know if you need any further assistance.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours