Can you tell me about scholarships in detail if I want to pursue my masters in UK or USA?
Asked by Siddhi manche over 1 year ago
The scholarships that you can apply for doing your masters in UK are:
1. Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships (CWIT)
- Duration: 10 months
- Covers: accommodation and living costs in the UK and a contribution of £600 towards the international travel costs.
2. Rhodes Scholarship
- Amount: Pound sign 59,490
- Covers: The scholarship consists of an annual stipend covering college fees, living costs, and economy class air tickets
3. British Chevening Scholarships for International Students
- Amount: Worth over £18,000
- Covers: Tuition fees, living and travel expenses, and visa costs.
The scholarships that you can apply for doing your masters in USA are:
Rewards up to £18,000 (INR 18,00,000)
Acceptance Rate - 3%
Fulbright Nehru Master’s fellowship
What it covers?
* J-1 USA student visa support facility
* Economic class flight fares
* 75%tuition fees
* Accident and sickness coverage as per the U.S. Government guidelines
Awarded to 4000 international students/ year.
What it covers?
* Tuition fees
* Airfare from the home country to the UK and return
* Living allowance worth GBP 1084 per month
Awarded to 700 students each year
You also need to avoid these common mistakes while applying for a scholarship:
Only applying for PRIVATE Scholarships
(There are tons of public scholarships/government-funded scholarships you might be counting out)
Applying for too FEW Scholarships
(Research about all the scholarships available, and try to apply to all of them)
Not paying attention to DEADLINES
(Stop procrastinating and apply before the deadline hits)
Avoiding applications INSTRUCTIONS & making silly MISTAKES
(Make it a habit to double-check your work, essays, and all the documents)
Looking for scholarships a LITTLE TOO LATE
(Start your scholarship search as soon as you get your admit)
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours