Can you suggest me University where I can study dual degree: interior design and MBA?

Asked by Rita Koley over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Silvia Malloy

Silvia Malloy

CEO & Founder at Conva

Before I enlist some of the top universities where you can study dual degrees: interior design and MBA, you must decide which country you want to go to and pursue your dream. Here is the list of colleges:

University Of South Australia
Istituto Europeo Di Design
University of Edinburgh
University of Texas Austin
Paris college of art
Arizona State University
University of Florida
Middlesex University 
Here are some of the universities you can check out, and if you want to know more about them, just ask us.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours