Can we go abroad with 35% in intermediate?

Asked by Syed habeeb over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Muthanna Qudimat

Muthanna Qudimat

Microsoft Student Ambassador | A BCA Undergrad Student

Yes, you can go abroad for further education if you have scored 35% in intermediate during your high-school graduation. International universities, whether they are based in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, UK, etc., will look at your standardized test scores, work experience, language proficiency in English, etc. if you are going for an undergraduate degree or in addition a good GPA in undergraduate degree if you are going for a post-graduate degree. Low grades should not ruin your dream of studying abroad, but you will have limited options to look upon. Some universities that accept a low GPA are Centennial College (Canada), Cardiff Metropolitan University (UK), University of Sydney (Australia), California State University (USA), Massey University (New Zealand), etc.

Universities may consider your application if you scored high on standardized tests like for a post-graduate degree, a high GMAT or GRE score, or for an undergraduate degree, a high SAT/ ACT scores along with required minimum marks in proficiency tests for the English language like TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc. Apart from this, universities will accept you as a considerable applicant if you have a good amount of working experience or a highly acknowledged letter of recommendation or if you submit a strong statement of purpose wherein you can tell/ use your low GPA to highlight your strong points, subjects, and other areas. 



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours