Can u help me to get college in US after 12th grade?

Asked by Ashi about 1 year ago

Answers 1
Ajay Tewani

Ajay Tewani

Investment Analyst at IFC - World Bank Group | IIM Ahmedabad | CA | CFA Level III

You can get a college in the US after 12th grade but if you want suggestions, it is advised to take your course into consideration. 

Why don’t you tell me more about the course that you wish to pursue? Maybe then I would be able to help you with relevant details. 



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours