Can I study with 3 year bachelors degree in USA?

Asked by Simran Kaur over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Divyakshi  Gupta

Divyakshi Gupta

Study Abroad Expert

For a long time, most US universities did not consider a regular three-year bachelor's degree in any subject appropriate for graduate study. Students who have completed or are pursuing a two-year master's degree after completing a three-year bachelor's degree in India are usually welcome. In other words, any foreign candidate or student interested in pursuing a Master's degree in the United States must have a college or university degree equivalent to a four-year American bachelor's degree. In this regard, many prestigious universities in the United States have recently demonstrated remarkable versatility. These universities already accept students with at least 15 years of study. An increasing number of universities have banded together and are pursuing the goal of becoming the universities in the United States that accept 3-year degrees. Here is a list of universities that you can target:

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Columbia University

Carnegie Mellon University

University of Virginia

Johns Hopkins University

Northwestern University

Stony Brook University

Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College

The State University of New York at Potsdam

The University of North Carolina at Charlotte

Wharton School of Business

University of Pennsylvania

Yale University

Syracuse University

Baruch College

Booth School of Business, The University of Chicago

University of Arizona

Texas A & M University

If you have aunty further questions, ask me.





Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours