Can I study architecture in Canada as I have lost 3 years after 12th?

Asked by Aishwarya Rajput about 1 year ago

Answers 1
Divyakshi  Gupta

Divyakshi Gupta

Study Abroad Expert

Don’t worry the gap doesn’t matter at all you can still pursue youe higher studies from whichever country or university you like or you are targeting. You just have to make up your mind regarding which course you want to pursue and from which country you want to pursue that course. Just make sure you meet all the eligibility criterias and you are good to go. If you want to know more regarding any of the courses from any of the abroad universities just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours