Can I pursue MBA in Business at USA or Canada after doing Bachelors in Physiotherapy?What will be the most affordable universities there for me?
Asked by Shruti Sikdar about 2 years ago
Yes, you can do it. In particular, for Indian students, Canada and the USA are becoming a centre for higher education. They provide students with world-class business schools and a top-notch education at comparatively reduced expenses.
The top universities for pursuing MBA in Canada:
- Rotman School of Management
- McGill University
- Ivey Business School
- Schulich School of Business
- Sauder School of Business
- HEC Montreal
- Queen's School of Business
- Alberta School of Business
- Beedie School of Business
- Edwards School of Business
Qualifications for an MBA in Canada
- The candidate must have earned a bachelor's degree from an accredited university with the minimum score required by the university of choice.
- An average of two to three years of job experience (might not be required by some universities)
- A legitimate GMAT or GRE score is also necessary, along with results for English language proficiency tests like the IELTS, TOEFL, and others.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letters of Recommendation (LORs)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship
- University of Waterloo Graduate Scholarship
- Go Clean Scholarship
- Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas Scholarship for SC etc. Candidates
- Hani Zeini Scholarship
- Narotam Sekhsaria's Scholarships
Top Universities for MBA in the USA:
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
- Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Harvard Business School, Harvard University
- Columbia Business School, Columbia University
- Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Anderson School of Management, University of California, Los Angeles
- Yale School of Management, Yale University
- Stern School of Business, New York University
- Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
Qualifications for an MBA in the USA
- To make the admissions process simple, applicants must ensure that they have a strong GPA in the previously earned degree.
- Must have completed a four-year bachelor's program or 16 years of schooling, or 10 + 2 + 4.
- Make sure you have the essential professional experience the university requires.
a bachelor's degree from a reputable testing organisation
- For non-native English speakers who wish to study abroad, IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL results are required.
- GMAT or GRE scores, depending on what the university accepts.
- Harvard University – MBA Scholarships In US, 2021
- NYU Stern School Of Business – William R. Berkley Scholarships In the US
- Arizona State University W. P. Carey Forward Focus MBA Scholarship
- University of Florida Warrington College of Business
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business Scholarship
- The University of Houston MBA Scholarship
- Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship
- Wharton's Emerging Economy Fellowships
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours