Can I pursue a Master's in Artificial Intelligence within ten lakhs from the USA?If yes, then what are the colleges according to my criteria?
Asked by Sowmya Godavarthi about 2 years ago
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a computer science branch with top-notch professional opportunities. AI has several subfields such as Machine Learning, Big Data, Neural Networking, Deep Learning and others, leading to fascinating job roles like machine mastering engineer and massive information analyst. Aspirants pursuing AI can learn about the subject at the master's level. Most universities globally offer it as an MS, MEng or certificate program.
Most pinnacle US universities offer admission to this direction in the Fall semester. The instructions generally start in September each year. The precedent deadline for utility submission is mid-December, and the final cut-off date falls in the middle of March.
The utility closing date for the Spring semester falls around 15 November, and the session typically starts in January.
- At least a GPA of 2.5-3.6, depending on the university.
- TOEFL iBT rating of 60-100, depending on the institution.
- IELTS score of 6.0-7.0.
- Undergraduate path with at least 50%.
- Official tutorial transcripts and proof of marks in an undergraduate program (minimum 50%).
- Two LORs (letters of recommendation), one of which will be an expert and one academic.
- GMAT or GRE scores.
- CV or Resume.
- Work ride certificate.
- SOP (Statement of Purpose).
- English language proficiency scorecard.
- Videos of candidates are a necessity for several institutions.
- Many publications need college students who possess a journey in ROS, Python, and classical logic.
- US pupil visa requirements encompass the application expenses of $160. Other files consist of Forms DS-160 and I-20, with receipt of payment, acceptance letter from the institution, authentic certificates mark sheet, standardized TOEFL, IELTS, GRE or GMAT check scorecards. The private interview is the closing step in the process.
Some of the best universities offering master's in artificial intelligence are mentioned below:-
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Stanford University
- University of Georgia
- University of California–San Diego
Hence, a master's in artificial talent in the USA is a pathway towards profitable career opportunities, with AI witnessing high demand across multiple tech-driven industries.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours