Can I go to USA for my MS in CS after MCA degree from a university in India?

Is it possible to pursue MS in USA after PG in India?

Asked by Rohan Kambhampati almost 2 years ago

Answers 1
Joshua Borisova

Joshua Borisova

Founder & CEO at TAXA

Yes, ofcourse. Why would you think otherwise?  

If you need any information or assistance regarding school selection or even the application process, you should directly get in touch with Experts here. They will help you analyse your profile, shortlist the best-suited options and even apply to those.

Hope this helps!



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours