Can i get work permit by pursuing CPL in canada?

Asked by Jayesh Patel about 1 year ago

Answers 1

Pilots will be eligible to earn the Post-Graduation Work Permit upon completion of their flight training. However, they must fulfil some eligibility criteria, which are: 

-Candidates must be 17 years of age. 
-Candidates have to fulfil educational requirements as well. It can be   either a college diploma or a University degree. 
-Moreover, they must be able to fulfil English language requirements. Either candidate can choose to appear for IELTS or TOEFEL. If candidates appear for IELTS, they must achieve an overall band score of 6.5. On the other hand, for TOEFEL, candidates must score 65 in each category. 

-For the Pearsons Test of English, a score of 53 is required in each section.

-In addition, candidates must have completed 2000 hours of flying time. 

Generally for a 1 year program the PGWP is for 1 year while for 2 years program the PGWP offered is for 3 years.
But if you are pursuing Masters then in some cases a 1 year program is given 3 years of PGWP as the credits earned is equivalent to a 2 years program but this depends a lot on the officer who is offering you PGWP.
To know the procedure you can visit this link


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours