Can I get full scholarship masters in Uk?
Asked by Venkata Somanath Chittilla 11 months ago
While you can not get fully-funded scholarship , there are scholarships that cover most part of your expenses.
1. Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships (CWIT)
- Duration: 10-months
- Covers: accommodation and living costs in the UK and a contribution of £600 towards the international travel costs.
2. Rhodes Scholarship
- Amount: Pound sign 59,490
- Covers: The scholarship consists of an annual stipend covering college fees, living costs and economy class air tickets
3. British Chevening Scholarships for International Students
- Amount: Worth over £18,000
- Covers: Tuition fees, living and travel expenses and visa costs.
4. Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree Scholarship
Scholarship Awards: Awardees get main costs which include tuition fees, library, laboratory cost and insurance coverage, a monthly subsistence allowance, and other miscellaneous costs.
5. Felix Scholarships
Scholarship Awards: Tuition Fees and Extra Funds worth GBP 78,840 (INR 76,74,340)
If you need any further information or help regarding applying to these scholarships, you should directly get in touch with Study Abroad Experts for FREE. They will help you with all the information and assist you in the entire process.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours