can i get a work permit after my course is over?
Asked by Meet Vaghela about 1 year ago
Yes, ofcourse. One of the major factors of studying abroad is getting good job opportunitities and for that you would definitely require a work-visa post completion of your course. While each country has a different policy for work permits, here is a list of the top countries that give easy work permits after study
* Less than 8 months: not eligible for a work permit
* More than 8 months, but less than 2 years: a work permit equivalent to the duration of your course time is issued.
* The permit is valid for up to 3 years and more in other cases.
Students with a bachelor’s degree: 2 years
Students with a master’s degree coursework: 2 years
Students with a master’s by research degree: 3 years
Students with a doctoral degree (PhD): 4 years
United States of America
* 1 year after completion of your course
* Up to 3 years for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths (STEM) graduates with a 24-month special extension following the first year
* With an H1B visa, students can work in the USA for up to 3 years, which can further be extended to 6 years.
Let me know if this helped and if you need any other information from my end.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours