Can I get a scholarship for Postgraduate in France?

Asked by Abhi over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Nikhil Agarwal

Nikhil Agarwal

MentR-Me Team

Country Expert : Australia

Yes, you can get a scholarship for postgraduate study in France. The French Ministry of Higher training and research additionally awards scholarships to some overseas students based on social criteria. To be eligible, college students ought to have been dwelling in France for at least two years and be paying taxes in France. The Ministry also funds doctoral contracts managed by using the Doctoral schools.

In France, public research is split between institutes of higher schooling and public companies such as the CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research), which covers all fields of study, the IRD (Institute for Research and Development), the ADEME (Environmental and Energy Control Agency) and the IFREMER (French Research Institute for Exploitation of the Sea).

Finally, some greater training institutes provide scholarship programs to enrolled overseas students. To find out more, contact their international family members department.

Erasmus is a European Union program that helps education, training, youth, and sport. Through it, college students can take advantage of a European mobility bursary.

The Erasmus Mundus, a joint master's offer, is a study program that awards scholarships to the world's great students for one or two years, regardless of their subject of studies. To get hold of one, these students must take their master's program in at least two nations participating in the program. In addition, several French institutes of greater education provide joint master's programs.

In the framework of bilateral agreements between institutes of greater education, Erasmus provides mobility scholarships from and to France; they cover removal and lodging costs. 

Let me know if you are looking for some particular universities there. I can be of help if you seek any detailed information regarding curses, fee, admission process and more. Let me know.


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours