Can I do Mtech (Not MS) in Canada after completing Btech in India?If yes then what's requirements and qualifications I need?

Asked by Alpesh Patel over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Nikhil Agarwal

Nikhil Agarwal

MentR-Me Team

Country Expert : Australia

Hey, the thing is that any master’s outside India is known as MS and not MTech.The standard entry requirements for MTech in Canada are mentioned below. I recommend that you properly review the official university programme website before applying to the course of your choosing:

International students are required to possess a four-year bachelor’s degree in engineering.
Depending on the university and program, GRE scores may be required.
English language proficiency test scores are required. You might have to give IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE.
Here is a list of supporting documents that you will require:

Statement of Purpose
Academic transcripts
Letters of Recommendation
Study Permit for Canada
Student Visa for Canada
If you have any further queries just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours