Can i do a science related course in canada after my bcom degree?

Asked by Julia jose almost 2 years ago

Answers 1
Ritu Jain

Ritu Jain

Student at Shri Ram College of Commerce

No, you can’t pursue a science-related course after your B.COM degree. The course that you can pursue after completing a three-year full-time BCom degree is a 2-year Master of Commerce programme at overseas universities. Accounting, economics, statistics, sciences, and finance are all covered in the course. After earning an MCom, there are countless employment options. If you have more questions regarding universities, colleges etc., just ask us, and we will help you.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours