Can I apply for bachelor's after doing diploma or is there any courses to do after diploma in civil engineering?
Asked by Mohammad Mukram Uddin about 1 year ago
Nowadays many institutes provide placement assistance after the completion of course.
So, before taking admission always do your own research and also try to take demo
3. 3d Home Architect
4. Design of Lightweight structures
6. Water & Waste management
7. On-site Safety
Advance Diploma, Duration- 2 years
After successfully carrying out Civil Engineering Diploma one can directly pursue the
following Advanced Diploma courses which will boost up their carrier to advanced level.
* Advance Diploma in Drafting and Design
* Advance Diploma in Construction Management
* Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering
* Advance Diploma in Structural Design
* Advance Diploma in Surveying
Higher Studies, Degree Courses, Duration – 4 Years
Many colleges offer lateral entry for diploma holders. That means you can directly take
admission into the second year of Engineering.
They can get into the following B.Tech and B.E courses via lateral entry.
* Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
* Bachelor of Engineering in Ceramics and Cement Technology
* Bachelor of Engineering in Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering
* Bachelor of Engineering in Geo-Informatics
* Bachelor of Engineering in Transportation Engineering
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours