Can I apply for a Canadian student Visa after completing three-year diploma?
Asked by Sidharth nath almost 2 years ago
- The minimum eligibility standard to graduate is to be rated at least 50% from a UGC or AICTE-identified university.
- Year Back
- The commencement degree must be completed within the stipulated time with no gap year.
- The client no longer has more than ten backlogs in their graduation period.
Tuition charges in Canadian universities range via institution and province, but the price is commonly lower compared to other international locations worldwide. However, technical and scientific publications are extra pricey than art courses.
On average, the training and charges vary from CAD 7,000 to CAD 35,000 per 12 months for a global student
- Visa Application
- Valid Passport
- Attested copies of 10th, twelfth and Degree certificates
- Academic references – 2
- Employer references – 2
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Certificates of extracurricular achievements
- An acceptance letter from your schooling institution
- Proof of payment
- Proof of financial funds
- Passport dimension photographs
- Study Permit and visa
- English Proficiency
The minimum eligibility standard to graduate is to be rated at least 50% from a UGC or AICTE-identified university. The commencement degree must be finished within the stipulated time with no gap year. Example: B.Com is a 3-year degree. The patron needs to have achieved it within three years and no longer.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours