Are there any 2-year food science courses in the UK for masters?

Asked by Manojgna over 2 years ago

Answers 1

Hey Manojgna, hope you're doing good!

Let me just begin by mentioning how amazed I am by your choice of field of study. Now coming to your question, YES, there are a lot of courses that you can opt for in the UK. I have created a list of the top most popular courses for food science.

  1. M.Sc in Global Online Food Science and Innovation
  2. M.Sc in Food Science (Food Biotechnology)
  3. M.Sc in Strategic Leadership for the Food and Drink Industry - Operations and Supply Chain Management
  4. M.Res. in Food Sciences
  5. M.Sc in Agri-food Technology with Professional Practice
  6. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics
  7. Masters in Future Food Sustainability
  8. M.A in Anthropology of Food
  9. M.Sc in Food Policy
  10. Masters in Food Systems and Management

While these are some of the most popular courses, you should choose your masters course not just based on what’s popular but what suits you the best. 

If you are not sure about which course would be the most suitable one for you or if you need any help for admission to any of these courses, you can in touch with experts for free at 

Was this helpful? Let me know if you want me to dig up about any course in particular. 



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours